For an extra fun St. Patty’s touch, add a few drops of green food coloring to your wine. It won’t affect the flavor or aroma, and you’ve got yourself a festive substitute for beer.
• 1 refrigerated pizza crust (we use Trader Joe’s!)
• 2 cups shredded corned beef
• ½ head of cabbage
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• 3 cups cheese, such as Monterrey jack or mozzarella
• 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Roll out your pizza crust and bake for 8 minutes.
In a skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic clove and cook about 30 seconds. Add cabbage and stir. Cook for 5-7 minutes until wilted.
Top the crust with 1 cup of cheese. Add corned beef, cabbage, and red pepper flakes. Top with remaining cheese. Cook another 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.